Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Strike a Pose!



My mother's birthday is next week, March 26. She would have been 83 years old. In looking through my grandmother's photo albums, these pictures stood out to me! All of these poses were taken during  Mama's early years! I guess the main thought that I take away from this--other than how cute these pictures are!- is that parents everywhere have always loved taking pictures of their children! We love to capture every minute, every expression, and of course every event in a photo.  So whenever I feel overwhelmed by all of my albums and all of the "double prints" (do you remember that craze?), I will remember this post. Whether there are 20 pictures of someone or 2000 pictures, they are each priceless! Each picture tells a story. I am thankful to have in my care some of the photo albums and scrapbooks of our Weaver family, and I love sharing the story.















Nancy Lee Harper DeWine






















No comments:

Post a Comment